Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thurber would be proud.

I'm sick and bored. Time to think of of places I could possibly visit the weekend of the 26-28:

Paris: I've never been, there's a lot to see. It seems like people should go once.

Riga: Flights are frequent and cheap from Dublin. How many people do you know who've gone to Latvia:

Marrakech: Ever since I was thirteen and had to do a report on Morocco for Mr. Mulligan's geography class, I've always wanted to go here. Downside: I'd have to stay about a week or pay 700 euro for a weekend flight back.

Prague: The land of Kundera and Havel

Who am I kidding? I'll probably take the train to Howth.

2 comments:

Prima Facie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You can go anywhere...except Cuba. And I thought you said you would go to New Zeland and walk the trail to Modor whereupon you would hike Mt. Doom