Thursday, November 15, 2007

UCDisappoint

I've felt more and more like a waste as this week progresses. It started out with turning in a philosophy paper on monday. Sure, the whole thing was crap and it felt good to forget about it for a couple of weeks until I get that bright red C as a reward for my hard work, but writing it made me realize how much I dislike UCD. Going to school here makes me realize how poorly centralized bureaucracy works. You can't take classes in english or film if you take classes in politics. Why? No reason needed, it's just easier that way. Oh, and if you ever have to write a philosophy paper, you have to follow standardized guidelines that don't really make sense either.

While eating a box of triscuits, slouched in a chair, listening to the magnetic fields i thought to myself, "yep, this probably sums up things for me."

No comments: